Overview of Privileges: Icons and Color-Coding
Airship uses colors to depict different types of user privileges. Below is a guide to the colors and privileges.
View of the User Management tab with colored privileges and icons
Definition of Icons
1. User can View Media, in the App
2. User can Edit Content in Airship
3. User can Edit Access for content in Airship
4. User can Manage User Accounts for both the App and Airship
5. User can View Reports in Airship
6. Mediafly Admin Support
**Hovering your cursor over an icon will also reveal it's description
Definition of Colors
There are four colors used to show different types of user privileges: Dark Red, Dark Gray, Light Red and Light Gray.
- Dark Red - The user has control over all content or user accounts for the function the icon represents.
- Dark Gray - The user has control over only the content or user accounts that have been delegated to them.
- Light Red - The user is part of a group which has been given control over all content or user accounts, for the function the icon represents.
- Light Gray - The user is part of a group which has been given control over a subset of content, or user accounts, for the function the icon represents.