Item and folder metadata help determine how an item is handled in the apps.
Navigate to the "Media" tab in Airship.
Find the desired item and click the Edit icon.
On the File Info menu, you can click into the fields that determine how the item is handled in the app.
- Item Title
- Release Date is when an item will become visible in the app to Users who have access to see it
- Archive Date is when an item will cease to be visible in the app
- Display Date shows on the thumbnail of the item and offers additional visual organization.
- Labels let you use filter content in your app
- Make it easier to search for an item within your app
options shown above are dependent on user credentials and may not be present in your environment.