Adjusting Item/Folder Metadata
Item and folder metadata help determine how an item is handled in the apps and can be tailored by admins.
Within Airship, click on Media (1), and select Media Management (2) from the dropdown.
If adjusting item-level metadata, click on the item name (3) or the Edit icon (4).
On the File Info tab, you can adjust the following:
- Display date
- Sharing/downloading permissions
- File path
- Subtitles, if a video file
- Thumbnail image
- Visibility/Archive dates within the app
- NOTE: Some of the fields listed above must be configured by Mediafly, and may not appear in your environment. Please contact us for more information!
If adjusting folder-level metadata, click on the Folder Info tab (5). On this tab, you can adjust the following:
- Custom fields (please contact us for more information)